Game Maker Tutorials

My name is Carlos.S I am an inventor of chess and many other new cutting edge products. I am a digital artist in Photoshop 3ds max and other hi end software.I have a dream to recreate classic games like Spider man and Street Fighter  in Game Maker. Thank you for any help and assistants you are led to give.

This is a list of Games i plan to recreate at this blog for game maker tutorials. This may be considered my top games list of all time.

 Aero Fighters
 Batman Returns
 Final Fight
 Tic-Tac-Toe
 Raiden Fighters 2
 Pacman
 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Turtles in Time
 Tomb Raider
 Frogger
 X-men 2 Clone Wars
 Zelda
 X-men Children of the Atom
 Zombies are my Neighbors
 Blackhawk Striker
 Asteroids
 Blaster Ball
 Command and Conquer Red Alert
 Crystal Maze
 Donkey Kong
 Grand Theft Auto
 Cards
 Lamborghini American Challenge Car Racer
 Marvel Super Heroes
 Monopoly
 Mega Man
 Mortal Kombat
 Pool
 Sims City
 Pong
 Space Invaders
 Spider-man and Venom Maximum Carnage
 Sonic the Hedgehog
 Streets of Rage
 Street Fighter Turbo
 Super Mario World 
 Superman
 Tetris
Chess
Afterburner 2 

Marvel Alliance